Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I have been on vacation in North Carolina...visiting the old stomping grounds around Durham where I served the Gorman Baptist Church as associate Pastor for Youth and Children while I was attending Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. I served here from 2002 until 2005.

It has been great to see old friends, worship together with our old friends at Gorman this past Sunday...Of course we are staying with our friends the Faircloths who reside in the city of Butner, NC...about 10 miles north of Durham off I-85...they are more than gracious hosts!

You see, this is what the family of God is all about...sharing with one another and supporting one another as the Father demonstrated through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Without Jesus, none of this would even be possible...I want to encourage you today to investigate the claims of Jesus Christ and you will find that He is everything He claims to be...Master, Savior and Lord!

No comments: