Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wanted?

After serving in Law Enforcement for 15 years and having been an observer of the political scene for...well, longer than I care to admit, I finally know what those folks on the FBI most wanted list must feel like! In case you have had your head in the sand for the last several days, the Department of Homeland Security has released a report detailing their assessment of so-called "right-wing extremists". The report states that those who are of one issue like say abortion, or same-sex marriage or even a teacher of end times prophecies are likely to be terrorists! We are said to be recruiting new members because of the economic conditions, etc. We were also lumped in with returning military vets...A group I would gladly stand with, by the way...

So my government says that I am a risk to be a terrorist because I believe in the sanctity of human life, believe that same-sex marriage is wrong, and teach end times prophecies...I believe in law and order and I believe that there is a proper way to redress our government with our grievances, certainly not through terrorism...I have written a letter to Secretary Napolitano to express my disbelief...I can hear the sound of the approaching hoof-beats!
Even so, Lord Jesus come quickly!

No comments: