Wednesday, March 11, 2009

For Micah & John

Good afternoon...

In my last post, I made reference to an on-going dialogue with another blogger and made some comments that would lend readers to believe that I questioned the salvation of said blogger...To Micah, I am sorry for what I wrote, no excuses, I was wrong in saying things like I did...I am not a perfected Christian by any stretch and at times I let my frustrations get the better of me...so having said that let me offer again my humblest apology to you and your family and anyone else that may have been offended by what was posted...

It has also been brought to my attention that some out there in blog reading land would rather read my thoughts about things than "cut and paste articles". In starting this blog, it was not necessarily my intent to place said articles on the blog as the sole content, but what happened is that I enjoy reading other things and then sharing them with as many people as possible...and I guess maybe that is with all 5 that read this blog! So, look forward to reading a little more of me rather than so many articles, but I reserve the right to continue to share the really good stuff or at least what I consider to be the good stuff...

Again, Micah & John, I am sorry for what I wrote in the previous blog. I pray that in your forgiven hearts from the Lord, you can see fit to forgive as well...

You know folks, Pastors are human too and we make mistakes and I certainly want to own up to mine and set the record straight...

One last thing: The intent from the beginning of this blog was to encourage people to believe in Jesus Christ for salvation and I have gotten away from that intent with the political postings and for anyone out there who also recognized that and would have issue with it, my apoligies and I will do better to get back to my original intent...

Have a blest day!

No comments: